Duluth's Movies in the Park
Friday nights, take a walk to the park for a one-of-a-kind experience that offers everyone the opportunity to sit back, relax and enjoy the show under the stars on the shores of Lake Superior.
2017 Movies in the Park Line-UP
7-July Fantastic Beasts 2 hr 13 min
14-July Over the Hedge 1 hr 38 min
21 -July Secondhand Lions 1 hr 51 min
28-July Jurassic Park 2 hr 7 min
4-August The Secret Life of Pets 1 hr 30 min
11-August Marley & Me 2 hr 1 min
18-August Alvin & the Chipmunks 1 hr 32 min
25-August Sing 1 hr 50 min
- Event security & staff hold the right to deny admittance and remove patrons.
- Leif Erikson Park is reserved exclusively for MITP use on designated Fridays.
- MITP is open to the public & admittance is FREE.
- Participants must be ages 16 or older or accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Satellite bathrooms are on-site for convenience
- Leashed dogs are welcome; you must clean up after your pet.
- Parking is limited, please consider walking.
- Bring blankets or folding chairs for comfort.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed, coolers/bags will be checked at the gate.
- MITP is a smoke-free event, except in the designated smoking area.
- High winds and lightning, not rain, are causes for cancellations.
- Bring umbrellas and rain jackets for raining/misty nights.
- Weather cancellations will be made at show time.